Large Munsterlander Association of Canada (LMAC) Membership for 2018
All members will receive a quarterly electronic newsletter. All members must either already own or have arranged to acquire a LM. All members must agree to care for their LM according to the code of practice in their country of residence. All members agree to abide by the Animal Pedigree Act of Canada and LMAC's bylaws.
HOW TO JOIN or RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
2018 Memberships can now be purchased.
Dues and/or Renewals may be paid for the 2018 calendar year by:
- Regular members. Members pay annual dues and reside in Canada. They are eligible to hold any office or appointed position.
- Regular Single/Family Membership. $15 Canadian/calendar year.
- Associate members. Members may be from any country other than Canada. They may contribute to discussion and participate in meetings, and vote in elections of Board Members. The elected Director-At-Large position and appointed positions are open to an Associate member.
- Complimentary members. New owners are provided a complimentary membership through fees paid by the breeder. They may contribute to discussion and participate in meetings, but not vote in formal elections or referenda or on the Bylaws. This is a "start-up", one time method to provide newsletters to first time owners. Should Canadian owners wish to vote and participate more fully, they are encouraged to purchase a Regular Membership.
- Adjunct members. Adjunct members are representatives or officals of dog clubs or testing organizations that are interested in receiving the LMAC newsletter. They are also welcome to attend LMAC events but they may not vote in formal elections or referenda or on the Bylaws. These members need not own a Large Munsterlander. (note this is set as a Canadian dollar payment on PayPal)
HOW TO PAY FOR PUP REGISTRATION
Registration payment can be mailed with the signed ownership applications and completed Litter Registration form to the LMAC registrar, or the payment can be made via PayPal. Registration is $30 Canadian/pup.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if PayPal is not working for you and I will try to fix it.
This web page was first mounted on November 6, 2011 and last updated on January 2018 by Sheila Schmutz.
Please direct general questions about the content of this page to:
Sheila Schmutz or Susan Fasenko
< < <
Large Munsterlander Association of Canada